Got a blogroll or a directory you want to make searchable? Here's
a quick and easy way to create a search engine from the links on your web page.
It's simple - just copy and paste this code.
- Copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML.
- A search box will appear on that page instantly!
- When you do a search, you'll see results from the sites your page links to.
Use of this code assumes agreement with
the Google Custom Search Terms of Service.
|Try it out
Tell us the location of your blog or webpage.
|Want to customize
Create a Custom Search Engine and:
- Specify more sites to include
- Customize the style of your results pages
- Make money with AdSense for Search
a Custom Search Engine? It can now search
over the links on pages you include.